Jack Osbourne on Dancing With the Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Osbourne on Dancing With the Stars

Has this thread already been started? If not, I just caught wind of this myself. I saw him on Free on Demand tonight and he looked terrific. Too bad he was on the same season as Valerie Harper, though!
    Tawanda

I was so excited when I heard he would be on and I feared up when I heard him talk about his MS experience on the first night. I truly appreciate having someone show the world that you cannot stigmatize and stereotype PWMS. The fact that he was so public about his dx initially was also a great comfort to me (was dx a bit after him). So glad he's brining visibility to the cause.

Comment

He dances better then I do that's for sure.
      One of the drug companies made a donation in honor of his participation to the MS society.
      see my MSWorld homepage to follow my blog

Comment

Dancing with the Stars

Jack's doing great so far....I'm very glad Valerie is on and I wish they could just keep her with or without votes.

Be sure to vote if you want to help keep Jack on
        Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by Tawanda View Post
          Has this thread already been started? If not, I just caught wind of this myself. I saw him on Free on Demand tonight and he looked terrific. Too bad he was on the same season as Valerie Harper, though!
          Why, I think it is cool; it'll be interesting which charity the big "charity' dance episode donates to.

Free on Demand, I'll have to google that, thanks. fed

Comment

I actually have been pretty happy with the way Jack has been promoting MS. Even though he is newly diagnosed he seems to becoming very informed about the disease. He always gives off a positive attitude, but is very realistic that although he is doing well right now, that can change.

He stated on DWTS something to the effect that he was glad to be given the opportunity to dance now while he can, because he was not certain what was going to happen in the future.

I love his attitude, I love his honesty because he talks about his flare, I just think he representing the MS Community very well. I don't care if he is rich, I don't care that he was fortunate enough to have a Stem Cell Transplant...I like Jack for who he is and how he is representing and fighting for the Community.

As far as Valerie Harper, I love her! Her attitude of "Why Not Me?" is so inspirational and I think it is part of the reason she is still alive today.

It is people like Jack and Valerie that help me get through this very long pity party I have been in this year.
            Katie
            "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
            "My MS is a Journey for One."
            Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by KatieAgain View Post
              I actually have been pretty happy with the way Jack has been promoting MS. Even though he is newly diagnosed he seems to becoming very informed about the disease. He always gives off a positive attitude, but is very realistic that although he is doing well right now, that can change.

He stated on DWTS something to the effect that he was glad to be given the opportunity to dance now while he can, because he was not certain what was going to happen in the future.

I love his attitude, I love his honesty because he talks about his flare, I just think he representing the MS Community very well. I don't care if he is rich, I don't care that he was fortunate enough to have a Stem Cell Transplant...I like Jack for who he is and how he is representing and fighting for the Community.

As far as Valerie Harper, I love her! Her attitude of "Why Not Me?" is so inspirational and I think it is part of the reason she is still alive today.

It is people like Jack and Valerie that help me get through this very long pity party I have been in this year.
              Agree, agree, agree!
              Tawanda

Comment

Originally posted by Camsue View Post
                Jack's doing great so far....I'm very glad Valerie is on and I wish they could just keep her with or without votes.

Be sure to vote if you want to help keep Jack on
                I hear ya!
                Tawanda

Comment

Working...
                X