Horrible pain down my spine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible pain down my spine

While I was at work today I got this sudden and intense pain running down my spine. I have only had that happen once before, but it was so sudden I yelped and peed on myself. Anyone else have this happen to them or know more about it? I'm kind of newly diagnosed and I don't know as much as I should. Kind of still in the denial phase I guess. Thanks for any advice or information

Sounds like a shocking and horrible pain. I have had zinger pains in various places, but never all the way down my spine.

I would definitely call my doctor. I hope that it never happens again.

Comment

That sounds awful.

I've only had Lhermitte's sign related to my spine but nothing like that. I have had weird neurological pain elsewhere from time to time.

Definitely document it and ask your neuro or MS clinic about it.

Comment

Hi Oliver_annie,

It would probably be a good idea to either speak with or see you Doctor about this. It could be due to MS or it could be caused by something else. Not everything is MS related
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Thank you for the advice. I will ask my doctor.

Comment

Oliver annie; definitely ask your M.D. and try to get an answer.

I have pain in my spine and it hurts terribly; but mine is the shingles. Yours could be something else, as well.

I don't recall, but did you have a spinal tap for your diagnosis? If you did, that would rule out some other considerations.

Anytime you suddenly lose function of any part of your body, especially your bladder or bowel, it is time to go to your M.D. IF you lose both, go to an ER. fed

Comment

Working...
            X