No energy and ache all over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No energy and ache all over

Does anyone else have periods of no energy and ache all over? I dont know if this is a flare or just a reflection of the extreme heat. We have been over 100 for several days and I still have to go outside at times. Though I try to limit it. Over the last week I just have no energy and everything aches. Knees, arms, legs, to the point of having to sit down at the slightest activity. Does anyone else have this happen, and if so what helps?
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain! Diagnosed '99. And still learning about this disease!

Welcome to the world of MS.... I think. All I know is that I've been fighting these same things for months now. Hot in Missouri too. In fact, it actually hurts my skin to go out in the sun for just a minute. I hate summer.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

OH YEAH WE ARE ALL IN THAT BOAT!!!!

ALWAYS WONDERING WHAT'S WRONG NOW. ACHES AND PAINS, FATIGUE ETC.........

HOPEFULLY THE COOOLER WEATHER WILL BRING UP SOME RELIEF.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
      DIAGNOSED=2012
      ISSUES LONG BEFORE
      REBIF 1 YEAR

Comment

I am as used to the regular day to day aches and pains after this many years but this here of late has been just so extreme. I am afraid of this signaling a flare as my " hug" symptoms have returned. I hate to hear there is more people in the same boat. I am sorry for the vent, but the extreme symptoms had me a little worried.
        Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain! Diagnosed '99. And still learning about this disease!

Comment

Might be a flare, might just be par for the course. I am better than I was, but it's still not much good. Blind luck.

MS sucks, and somebody, somewhere, sometime needs to work out something that actually does some good.

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
            MS sucks, and somebody, somewhere, sometime needs to work out something that actually does some good.
            Amen Job!

BDOBBINS, you're not alone, hang in there! A useless piece of info... I used to have a cat named Bobbins, your user name is similar. He lived to 23 years! Take care and keep us posted.
            Jen
            RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
            "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Originally posted by BDOBBINS View Post
              I am as used to the regular day to day aches and pains after this many years but this here of late has been just so extreme. I am afraid of this signaling a flare as my " hug" symptoms have returned. I hate to hear there is more people in the same boat. I am sorry for the vent, but the extreme symptoms had me a little worried.

Of course you're worried!! It's so frustrating to have pain and not know where it's really coming from. When I get pains in my chest I just about come unglued. I've been to so many doctors, so many times with little to no results. I just keep coming up with more autoimmune diseases. Try to keep positive. Easier said than done.
              Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Yes, I feel that way

at least nine out of ten days!
                Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Working...
                X