Originally posted by DebRA View Post
    Could menopause cause my symptom
    What symptom are you talking about?
    Katie
    "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
    "My MS is a Journey for One."
    Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Yes DebRA you are going to have to tell us what symptom you are talking about.

Is it the one where you throw up 6 times a day and bleed from your eyes? That's not menopause and it isn't MS either.

Is it the one where one of your legs is dragging? Not menopause. Is it the one where one of your hands is numb? Not menopause. Is it double vision or blurry vision in one or both eyes? Not menopause.

Is it brain fog? Yes might be menopause. Is it trouble sleeping? Yes might be menopause. (I haven't slept properly in 3 years. ) Is it heart palpitations? Yes might be menopause. (I've had them.) Is it hot flashes or night sweats? Yes might be menopause (and probably is). Anxiety, irritability or mood swings? Yes might be menopause. Google the symptoms of menopause and see if your symptom is on the list.

Whatever it is, you might not be able to figure out on your own if your symptom is from menopause or MS or something else. Your neurologist and gynecologist or PCP might have to figure it out for you. Have you asked them?

Comment

Working...
      X