How to get out of marriage 3 kids 24 yrs ms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get out of marriage 3 kids 24 yrs ms

I'm pretty wouldn't even tell I have ms off balance but homeschool kids and stay busy can't walk 5 miles but I carry my own in miserable message though!! Don't know what to do can't probably work full time on own not sure where to start!!! If I had a prince I'd go but no prince has come yet help please I really need a friend to talk to no judgement

Hi Lonilee

welcome and I'm confused ..are you married 24 years and wanting to get a divorce?

I have no idea of your situation/relationship but I divorced with 3 children and if I could have a 'do over' I'd take it and try harder..My children are 35, 32, and 28 and all are struggling with life.

I recommend you get some interests outside of your home-volunteer somewhere or get a job..

My best to you and hope things work out
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Update

24 yrs disease 20 yr married hope that's help

Comment

Well, there's always divorce.
        You obviously need to talk, so try the chat rooms.

Comment

If you are being abused you pack yourself and children up and go to a woman's shelter.

If not, then the first step is to call a lawyer. They are more familiar with your state laws and what programs may be made available to you.
          Katie
          "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
          "My MS is a Journey for One."
          Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
          X