Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another question from me- this time about ON

The nighttime sky was clear.

But I saw flashes of light on 3 occasions that lit up my whole vision.

Can ON occur this way? Or, is it days/weeks of flashes?

No, Tiber, that is not ON. It could be something else tho so if you are concerned you should have your eyes examined by an eye doctor to see if there's something else abnormal going on.

Comment

Thanks for the response.

Lately, my vision seems weird. Both eyes have a "snowy" effect on patterns and other items far away.

My ophthalmologist 2 weeks ago said no ON and said I have super-dry eyes, in addition to my myopia.

I haven't slept well. Hope lack of sleep contributes to shaky vision.....

Comment

ON

Call me a freak...I do NOT wear corrective lenses. I do, however, have glasses that I wear st work about 50% of the time, probably even less.

Eye tests that my neuro has done on me says I do have "slight" ON.

honestly, I DO NOT CARE what it means, nor do I want to!
        I have so much acquired disability...my overactive mind doesn't need to know.
        all I can sag is good fortune to you! I know too much about many things...my overactive mind doesn't need more

Annie
        Disabled RN, Cardiac Intensive Care
        Dx'd 11/03/2005, Sx's for 15+ years prior
        STOPPED DM's 10/15/2010, last one, Tysabri

Don't ask for a better life, ask to be a stronger person!

Comment

I have to preface this by saying I have not been diagnosed with MS, but currently am going through the process of finding out exactly what I have. With that being said, for the past week or so I have been noticing the snowy thing too. I thought I was crazy! It's like a snowy tv screen when I look at things, mainly solid colors. If you happen to find out what it is you have, will you let me know? Thanks and good luck

Comment

Working...
          X