New Dr what ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Dr what ?'s

Am planning on seeing a see DR in couple of months. Reason= hubby out of work for three years. Liked my original doc great however he has gone to patient pays and they collect from insurance which I don't have that kind of extra $$.

My ? is this: what would be your top 4 ?'s to ask my new dr?I have not taken meds for the last 4+ years nor had an MRI.

Just thought I would put this out to community as I have been just stumbling in the dark! well the stumbling part-------- I do still have electricity!!!!! lol

I found this site and forms really helpful for making the most of my doctor's appointments.

Maybe go though the page and forms to help you decide what you want to discuss. There is a first appointment form too.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/makin...article_em.htm

Comment

My doctor closed her practice because she has a fatal illness. I've been looking for doctors myself. What works for me is to write a letter with all of your concerns. Then, the doctor knows where to start.

I would write down that you haven't had an MRI in four years and are not on any medications. Good luck. It's so hard to find a good doctor.

Comment

Working...
      X