my toes on right foot hurt/numbish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my toes on right foot hurt/numbish

Ok, I have been here before but not for awhile. I am so frustrated right now with my insurance. I have been on Rebif since last October, but had to go down to half dose due to elevated enzymes. Half has not been enough as I have been having more annoying symptoms. Doctor wants me to go on gilenya (spelling?) but insurance keeps denying because they say I haven't tried enough other meds that one injects (including Rebif, which I am on...that's another story).

Well, trying to deal with that, but now without meds and want to know is it normal to not only have numbness in my toes on right foot but actually hurt? My right hand is also bothering me. Has been several days now. I've been on the phone with my doctor's office twice today about insurance. I hate complaining and said nothing to them about this, but now wondering if I should have. Hate to call them back again! Just wanting a little advice here first, please. Thanks.

Hi seshultz62 - I moved this to the General Q and A forum so it's more visible. Hope you can get some helpful suggestions.

My suggestion would be to Yes! call you Doctor back if your symptoms persist!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
    X