Heat Wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heat Wave

Dare I ask, how are we doing during this latest heat wave? It's 91 degrees here, at 8pm.

I use a lot of air conditioning .

We just had a big storm front pass through ...

and the temp dropped from 34 C down to 24 C in about 5 minutes.

I'm so grateful. I was pretty much a puddle the last few days.

Comment

Hi NYJenn - we have lots of family in the NE they are melting! It's been 85 out my way (west coast) with NO a/c. We usually don't have these high temps for long stretches, so most don't have a/c. This week I have spent time in my AC car - just sitting there in the driveway trying to cool down. Waste of gas, I know...

Try to maintain and pray for cooler temps!

(btw, I'm going to move your thread to general Q & A forum so it's more visible.)
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

it`s been 2 days in a row of trriple digits here (nw pa)!I like the heat,but enough already!
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

It's hot with very high humidity here. It's supposedly less hot and less humid here today. It doesn't feel it. I'm ready to move very far north - arctic circle north.

Comment

Visiting the East!

My Sister was married this weekend in DE. I live in CO so it has been quite a rude awakening. I am missing my lack of humidity. Fell twice so far and planning to go to DC tomorrow. . . Please cool off! Stupid Heat!
            Leave the Heat and Stress for the birds!

Comment

I'm so glad I have AC. I don't think I'd have survived the last few weeks. What weird weather patterns! Not good for MSers.
              When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
              X