Fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatigue

Dr. Started me on adderall for my fatigue a month ago. Unbeknown to me he only wrote prescription for 1 month so I ran out and am waiting for response and will have to have hard copy mailed to me. It was maybe 10 mg 2 x a day which I normally never took more than 1 1/2. Since I stopped taking it, my fatigue has never been so bad. Could this be a side effect of stopping adderall?

Unbeknown to me he only wrote prescription for 1 month
    Hi

Adderall, as well as any of the ADD medications, is a schedule 2 controlled drug.

Your prescribing Doctor can only write a prescription for one month at a time. Some Doctors will write out multiple prescriptions each dated for the next month.

With a schedule 2 drug your prescription cannot have refills nor can your doctor phone in a prescription.

Since I stopped taking it, my fatigue has never been so bad. Could this be a side effect of stopping adderall?
    It could be that Adderall was helping your fatigue and without it your fatigue is more noticeable.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I'm also on Adderall and it's one of those drugs that's a pain to get like Snoopy said. Make sure you let your doctor know you need a refill a week or two before you run out, that way you'll have enough on hand.
      Lori
      Betaseron 2004-2009, Tysabri 2010-2011, Copaxone 2012-2013, Tecfidera 2013...

Comment

Working...
      X