No announcement yet.

Anyone have cosmetic surgery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm considering eyelid surgery and a facelift so I can continue working in this old body. I could care less about perfection of my body. I exercise to feel better and whatever result I get is ok with me. I would like to get rid of the big varicose veins in my ankles though but my face comes first.
    Take care, Wiz
    RRMS Restarted Copaxone 12/09

Comment

Originally posted by ffjosh View Post
      strict diet, exercise and time > Lipo

Takes time and work!!!

wow really? does that help stomach muscles that were cut and stretched from pregnancy and a c-section too?

I don't know if you are male or female. But men just don't get it and honestly, we're not lazy or stupid.
      Suspected MS 1985. dx 1994 still RRMS EDSS 1.0

Comment

Originally posted by Katje View Post
        wow really? does that help stomach muscles that were cut and stretched from pregnancy and a c-section too?

I don't know if you are male or female. But men just don't get it and honestly, we're not lazy or stupid.
        Actually it will help....do some research please

Comment

I understand most woman want there body back and work hard. However it takes at least a year if not more dedication for it to come back. Its harder for woman to gain muscle and fix prego issues.

Do some research and you will see

Comment

You need to do research and while you're at it, see if you can find the cure for MS and the fatigue that goes with it. I had 3 kids after 40, all c sections. MS for 20 plus years. I am 48 now. Figure it out yourself since you're so good at everything else.

Comment

You need to do research and while you're at it, see if you can find the cure for MS and the fatigue that goes with it. I had 3 kids after 40, all c sections. MS for 20 plus years. I am 48 now. Figure it out yourself since you're so good at everything else.
              I've done my research and live a very good life. Diet is the #1thing that have me my energy back.

Before attacking me on how you should diet do some research and show me why I'm wrong

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ffjosh View Post
                I've done my research and live a very good life. Diet is the #1thing that have me my energy back.

Before attacking me on how you should diet do some research and show me why I'm wrong

Thanks
                I had MS since I was 21 now 48 with no disability, what wisdom did you have to share with me oh experienced wise one? I think I am doing fine MS wise. Fortunately I am female and statistically males gets hit harder, so maybe I am just lucky.

Stick with the topic. I am talking about muscle that's CUT, you can not do anything about that with diet and exercise. Do your research, if you think you can then obviously

Comment

No amount of diet or exercise will ever get rid of the stretch marked skin that is left on the belly of some women after having kids.

It won't fix the split apart abdomen muscles in some women.

It won't fix the excess skin that is left after enormous weight loss.

You definitely need to start with exercise and diet but some issues can only be fixed with surgery.
                  Diagnosed MS 11/2012
                  2nd Opinion DX RRMS 9/2013
                  1st Avonex Injection 10/13/2013
                  .....just keep swimming...........

Comment

Working...
                  X