SO FRUSTRATED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO FRUSTRATED!!!

I have been saying for years that I really felt that my husband was Bi-Polar. Not only does he display 90% of the symptoms, his mom and sister were both dx'd as manic depressive. I wrote out the list of symptoms and gave a copy to our daughter, my brother, my mom and his good friend asking them to check the things they see him display. All 5 of us checked pretty much the exact same ones. I can't seem to get anyone to hear my plea and now I'm getting ready to have him served with a TRO w/ move out orders!

I have to follow through with it because his poor judgement is putting my own health at risk but I am going to take this information that I have to our family dr. and insist that he pursue a diagnosis!!
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Dx 2004, Copx, Rebif, Ty Beta- I'm done!!

Oh dear, I am so sorry for all you are going through. Being bipolar is serious and most often so difficult to live with a person who has it. Not getting treatment is a challenge as well.

Glad you found resources to protect yourself. And yes, this stress can affect your health as well.

Let us know what you need from us. I am available via email in my profile if you need to talk further.

Hugs, Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Working...
    X