Muscle Twitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muscle Twitches

Hi everyone, I am still going through the diagnosis process and have my MRI scheduled for next week. I would have had it sooner if it were up to me...

I do have a question...I have developed a new symptom muscle weakness - I have not lost any strength that I can tell - I can lift and walk (although I do get a bit fatigued when I walk. Do people with MS have muscle twitches? I'm 41 but looking back had a few symptoms at 39. Of course the first thing you think of with muscle twitching is ALS and the muscle dying...I'm trying not to be anxious about this but every time I feel a twitch I panic. I know stress can cause twitching too...but I really don't think that they are caused by stress. Thanks.

I am the queen of the muscle spasm at the moment. They are in so many places that it makes me wonder.

I recently looked at some of the educational material on this site and found that muscle spasms are certainly part of the MS package.

Try not to worry, it won't change the outcome and stress will make you feel worse. I trust God to be with me, no matter what I'm going through, cause he knows and will be with us regardless.

Sorry that you have to wait til next week to have your mri. It will be here before you know it.

Comment

Working...
    X