Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online pharmacy for Copaxone

Hi chatters, curious is anyone have used pharmstore
    To purchase Copaxone? We are Americans living in Australia and our private insurance won't cover any of the cost...it's 1150.00 per month here....

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

This may or may not be helpful, but when I lived abroad my mom picked up my meds and Fedexed them to me.

Is there anyone who could do this for you?
    Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Interesting on the price, since my pharmacy says it is $4150 a month here! I only pay a $30 copay, so I don't know what the "real" price may be for my insurance.
      Brenda
      Adversity gives you two choices in life: either let it make you bitter, or let it make you better! I choose the latter.

Comment

Thanks Aitch....the cheapest was pharmastore at 1005.00, local Chemist here in AUhas the normal price at about 1160.00. Sounds like that's pretty good based on other posts I've read. Hope to be back in Vermont soon!

Cheers
        Everett

Comment

Email me you will have to go to my profile to get it. Also in australia.

Jo

Comment

My cost is over 4 thousand a month here in Indiana!

Comment

Working...
            X