Izi Body Cooling Vests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Izi Body Cooling Vests

Does anyone have any experience with the Izi body cooling products? izibodycooling.com/ Or know of any reviews about their products? I am interested in the Hydrogel vest deluxe. They look pretty nice too. I've sent them an email asking for more info. I'll let you know what I find out.

I hope someone replies with some suggestions because I was looking at vests but I don't know which ones are good.
    dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

Say yes to the Vest

I bought one last summer. I live in CO, and there was a rep in Boulder, so we met about half way between where we both live. She also had MS, so I got to see what the vest really looks like. The company seemed very responsive.

What I like is that it's easy to travel with it as well as use it daily. I don't have to keep it frozen in between uses, which makes it easier to put on. You can activate it in the clothes washer (fastest). It kept me relatively cool. I bought one that I could put right next to my skin, but usually I ware it over my shirt.

It can leak the gel, but it doesn't leak it anywhere close to other brands.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X