Deplin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deplin

Has anyone tried taking Deplin? Did it help? what was your experience?

question asked long ago

Hi,

You asked this question a long time ago. But, I figured I would reply as the info could be helpful for someone.

I have been having a tough time emotionally: depression, anxiety, brain fog. I was given a starter trial of 1 month of deplin. I'm about 2 weeks into it.

My impression so far: I'm actually seriously thinking that today is the last day I am taking it.

I was experiencing "brain fog" with the anxiety/depression (prior to taking deplin). However, since being on it, it seems to have gotten a lot worse. I am having major problems concentrating now. Also, two days ago I started having a dizzy /lightheaded feeling in my head. I've had a high/racing pulse on/off as well. (It was quite bad about 4 days ago. I was considering going to the ER as I felt like I was about to pass out. I didn't).

I am not feeling well at all. Whether it is the deplin or not, I cannot say. But, I'm figuring I will likely stop taking it.

If anyone else has taken deplin, I'd also love to hear their experience--if it helped/hurt/did nothing.
    RRMS Dx: 3/23/15
    (Optic Neuritis Dx 2/27/15; Feb/2014 right leg numbness--at the time diagnosed as Sciatica, but probably first episode)
    Started Tysabri 5/22/15: (Infusions: 5/22/15, 6/18/15, 7/16/15)

Comment

Working...
    X