Loosing It!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loosing It!!!

Okay people are saying that I have said things that I totally don't remember. My husband said I told him was going into work late today and getting off late! I wasn't and I don't remember saying it at all.

One of my staff members got all honked off at me because she said I told her she couldn't go home when we were overstaffed! I don't remember her asking and I don't remember telling her no. So either I am loosing it or these people are trying to make me think I am crazy!

Lisa,

I doubt people would conspire about this. That being said, I'd have a talk with DH to confirm memory problems. This can be an effect of MS. I know that many MSers suffer from memory loss.

If not, it could be caused by stress. Nobody can tell you for sure. I would mention this to my PCP or neuro just in case.

Hope it all goes well!
    When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

I know I have some memory issues but normally when he says you told me that already or this is what you said I will remember. This time I have no memory of it at all. I was just hoping it is there memory not mine!

Comment

memory

I know the feeling, I was diagnosed due to memory problems. A couple of weeks ago, while I was watching tv with my daughter late in the evening, I asked her a question, she looked at me crazy because she said I had asked her that earlier in the day. I had no recollection, in fact my mind was blank until we started talking about when I asked it earlier and I was able to think about where I had said it. I have times where I can't recall something until I am prompted. Hope that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
        X