Changing weather & reality check!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing weather & reality check!!

Up until a week ago we've had temps in the upper 40's-low 50's which was doable for getting outside for fresh air and getting my garden beds ready.

Today it shot up to 75 degrees! I was out watching my dh put up pea fencing when I felt a wave of weakness and fatigue wash over me. I could not walk! DH had to practically carry me back to the house where I could cool down.

The precautionary tale is a good reminder for those of you affected by heat, to take it easy! Too often spring's changing weather catches you off guard. For me, I realize I haven't acclimated to warming temps.

Everyone be safe. Stay cool
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

I am dreading the warm weather
    dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

I'm so jealous! It's -1 (Celsius), some kind of April Fool from Mother Nature!
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Hi, While I do not like the heat I am a little jealous also, it was 19 fahrenheit(about -7 celsius) here this morning, its still only 39 right now. I will probably be wishing it back in a few weeks. PEACE
        Tortis

Comment

Seasha,

Thank you for taking the time to remind everyone of this. I hope you didn't get sent in to a flare!
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Originally posted by fishead View Post
            Seasha,

Thank you for taking the time to remind everyone of this. I hope you didn't get sent in to a flare!
            Thanks fishead - just a pseudo-flare. But ohhh~~ the warmth of the sun felt sooo good. This happens to me every spring when I'm craving the warmth but not realizing what it does to me! I mean 75degrees?? That's hardly called hot!

I will be more careful from now on.
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
            X