muscle twitching and pins/needles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

muscle twitching and pins/needles

I have been experiencing muscle twitching, which is painless. in the same area on my "good" arm on the right side, some pins and needles sensations similar to what I got before the permanent numbness on my left side. It has been going on for well over 24 hours. Do I just make a note of it to mention to my neuro for my next appointment in June? I've also had a flare of my widespread arthritis "leftovers" from my juvenile RA, so I'm wondering if I'm just dealing with aggravation of my cervical stenosis.
    CIS DX 2013

Since it has been going on >24 hours you might want to give your neurologist a call, especially if it is constant. It could be an exacerbation, or something new.

Take care
    Lisa
    Moderation Team
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

I agree with cyclist, I would give neuro a call, just to be on the safe side.
      I am awaiting a dx, as have presented with signs and symptoms, on and off since 04.
      A few weeks ago i experienced and still experiencing the pin and needles, but it switches sides often, and have hd facial twitching as well.
      i hope you some relief soon and call neuro and let us know what he thinks.
      i see PCP today and will discuss with her, and i will report back what she says.l
      hang in there...Sheryl
      God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Working...
      X