juicing recipes anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

juicing recipes anyone

has anyone tried juicing with improvement of your symptoms? my worse symptom is with my difficulty walking balance, numbness, weakness, spasticity in my legs just want to feel better overall too i guess:/

Hi Grace,
    I have all the same symptoms as you yet my balance has gotten way better! I juice 2x day.

I juice all greens ie; spinich, celery, dandilion, parsly, mustard greens with tomato, lemon, fresh ginger and coconut water. I love it i call it "freshly mowed grass"!

For me, I do feel better, and my hair is softer (have hashimoto's too). I Take a handful of supplements every am.

Get a good juicer and have at it! I never juiced til i was DX 3 mo. ago. i'm addicted now!

Take care
    Diagnosed 1/15/2013, Avonex 2/8/13, copaxone 3/7/13

Comment

smoothie

Hi,

This recipe is for a smoothie, not really a juice...great nutrtion as well, though!

1/4 C pommegranate juice
      1/4 C milk (or almond milk or soy milk)
      1/2 C blueberries
      1 banana
      2 Tbsp flax seed
      5 oz fresh spinach (about half container)
      will be green...tastes really good and oh so good for you!!

I got the recipe from the book Eat to Live.
      You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails. - Yiddish proverb

Comment

thank you guys! got some fruits and veggies today so tomorrow starts week one!!!

Comment

I enjoy juicing fruits and veggies too. I splurged on a vita-mix and it's awesome. But when I just don't have the energy, whole foods has a juice bar and I love it. The "mommy boost" has lots of beets and so yummy. I just had a green juice with all kinds of green vegetables.

Comment

Ahhh juicing.... I have had a phenomenal juicer for the last two years.... I even pulled it out once.... and promptly put it back when I realized it was sort of complicated.... that and I am slightly afraid of the juicer... and the blender. X_X I think I might try juicing now since it seems some people do benefit from it.
            Dx RR MS - April 1st, 2010. (19 yrs old)
            Words To Live By: "Fall Seven Times; Stand Up Eight."

Comment

Working...
            X