No announcement yet.

How long until there's a cure ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got distracted. Cure? Not anytime soon. Running repairs? Dear Lord, I hope so, but I fear not. For me, anyway.

You never know, though. Most big medical breakthroughs seem to have come out of nowhere, (to the average person and doctor, and medical researcher). Penicillin and a smallpox vaccine, for example.

Happy is the man with neither hope nor fear. Very hard not to swing between both.

Comment

Since remyelination occurs naturally, I'm sure it can be replicated synthetically, so I'm sure someone will come up with a cure. Not any time soon, I suspect. The remyelination discussions started about 20 years ago in the journals.

Tom
      "Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
      - Voltaire

Comment

Cure????

Hey Jerry, who knows, maybey tomorro. I wouldn't hold my breath though. It might be like that liberation treatment, even I went for that. I'm glad I did, you know what they say.... " a good try was never beat". I think it was the hope that helped more than anything, without that it aint much. Don't lose hope man, if there's nothing else there's always hope. Any thing can happen, somebody's going to make a mistake, a big blunder, and there it will be... the cure.
        It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Working...
        X