Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

itchy palms

Hello everyone!

Has anyone experienced intermittent itchy palms with stiffish fingers? Thanks and I wish everyone a great day!

I have random intense 'pinpoint' itching over most of my skin (including sometimes palms), but nothing continuous.

On the other hand, my fingers always feel 'stiffish' (reminds me of when we were kids and put a thin coat of Elmer's glue on our fingers, but with a high frequency vibration feeling, too).
    1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
    NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

Never on my palms and never with stiffish fingers. Only a few times on my arms when my fingers worked well enough to scratch myself until it bled.

Comment

Very often I have itchy palms! Doesn't matter how much you scratch, it just won't go away!

People used to say that when you had itchy palms, you had money coming your way. It hasn't worked for me!

My fingers are stiff too, but I also have osteoarthritis. I find that soaking my hands in warm water for awhile soothes them.
        When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Are you taking any medications? I had that effect after taking Wellbutrin. Took me a few days to figure it out but it drove me nuts!
          Jodi
          "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude". Maya Angelou

Comment

Seems to me I've had itchy palms since I can remember, with or without medication.

I also get an itchy nose...lol, the tip of my nose gets so itchy it drives me crazy! A good thing this doesn't happen all the time. Maybe about once a week but it lasts all day.
            When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

hey

Or another possibility could be, it being non-related with MS. My cousin sister has MS and she felt that itchiness too. It was eczema. However the spasm that you're experiencing in your hand can certainly be related to MS. Exercise could help ease it out. About the itchiness, a doctor consultation could work better
              Andrea.G.Wolford

Comment

Working...
              X