I either need a hug or a kick in the pants or both

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I either need a hug or a kick in the pants or both

Hey MS amigos! Boy, have I had one of those days. Way way too much pain, body feels like lead but still to stubborn to quit although quiting and just curing up in a ball is where I wanted to be.

Since its the end of the day I got through it, but tell me friends, who else goes through this? It's one of the most miserable things I think I experience with this illness. It's when I want to give up the most!

I'm just looking for hugs, kicks in the butt, whatever else you might think would set this girl straight. God love you all....ilsa

Ihb, I'll start this with a huge HUG!

Don't feel bad, we all have days like that and it's ok. Thinking were not ok just adds to the stress. Relax, let yourself go through the emotions, but know, that tomorrow will be a better day.

The best thing to do after a hard day is rest and relax. Try to do something you enjoy. Treat yourself!

As for a kick in the butt...if it makes you feel better I'm sending you a cyber one...for no reason...except maybe to make you smile. ⛄ Sent from frosty in Canada!

A huge cyber HUG too!
    When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Hugs

Hi Ilsa....first give yourself a pat on the back because you made through another day ..next I'll add a hug to make you feel better...tomorrow will be a better day..

Take care and don't be so hard on yourself
      Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Hi Ihb first big hug to you although I don't suffer from MS my wife does and I suffer from cronic pain so I do know the whole body want's to stop but you don't like the rest said don't be so hard on yorself it's not worth it in the long run just be happy you made it through the day kick your feet up and relax

Comment

Thank you my friends!

I appreciate the hugs, words of encouragement, that tomorrow is another day and to not be so hard on my self. I know you all know what this feels like......it's the frustration that now we need more rest, we can't go at the warp speed we used to, it takes longer to process oral and written info....am I describing MS or just aging? (I'm 56)

Whatever is to blame, it's so good to know that none of us are alone. Bless you all for being my friends!....... Ilsa from Racine, wis

Comment

Working...
          X