MY MS YOGA can't find how to order DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY MS YOGA can't find how to order DVD

Has anyone found the MY MS YOGA DVD on the site "advertised"/shown here in MSW? I just finished my 18 minute search for it, and couldn't find where to send for it.

If you were successful, please share.
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Hi fishead - I agree it was a roundabout way of searching, but I found it. Do a google search for MS Diet and Exercise - MS Active Source

I'll talk to someone about making it easier to reach.
    Good luck with the yoga practice. I love doing it!!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I hope you get yours. I ordered one a couple of years ago and it never came. When I asked for it again I was told that I already was sent one so they won't send another one. I've read a couple of other posts from people who never got theirs either. I hope that doesn't happen to you.

Comment

Thank you for the replies. I will see if I can find it by googling it.

It was only a few days ago, that I decided I should do yoga. This was after speaking to another MS'er who does it to help lessen her pain.

Comment

Here is a link for a free Yogo DVD:

http://www.msactivesource.com/ms-yog...My%20MS%20Yoga

Please note this site is for "Biogen" and you have to sign up on their web site in order to get the DVD. I took Tysabri in the past, so I know they already have my email, address etc.

Comment

If you have Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. there are a lot of yoga videos you can stream and watch. They're not specifically MS yoga but they are beginner or modified yoga for people who need gentle yoga was options to make the poses easier.

I've started doing these because there is good variety. Some videos are better than others with options but now that I've been doing it awhile I've learned to modify poses so I can actually do some of the harder videos that don't offer a modified easier pose because I've learned how to modify myself.

Looks for ones like Candlelight Yoga or Yoga for Relaxation to start!
            Symptoms Oct 2009, Dx Feb 2010. betaseron 2/10-2/12. Copaxone 3/12- present.

Comment

wow cranberry, THANKS

Comment

Working...
              X