Internal trembling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internal trembling

I have what feels like tremors in my spinal column areas from my neck down and also in my legs all the way down. Does anyone else feel this way? I am also having such spasticity in my legs that it looks like my leg has been suctioned or dented in down in my calf area and above my ankles. Can someone please give me their opinion experience or advice on my symptoms?
    I had my muscle relaxes increased twice in the last year and have done physical therapy.

Lhermitte's Sign

I had the stuff from neck/chest down both legs. Look up Lhermittes sign, see if that describes what you feel. That's what I used to get that went from my neck/chest down both legs and basically vibrated.
    Ann
    Dx 2000, Tysabri

Comment

I get internal vibrations all over the place! Just goes with the territory. By the way, L'hermitte's sign is not a vibration. It's an intense electric shock pain that runs down your back and into your limbs that happens when you bend your chin downward toward your chest. Reeealy different from just vibrations.

Comment

Originally posted by MSer102 View Post
        I By the way, L'hermitte's sign is not a vibration. It's an intense electric shock pain that runs down your back and into your limbs that happens when you bend your chin downward toward your chest. Reeealy different from just vibrations.
        L'Hermittes causes abnormal sensations when bending your head down. These sensations will only last seconds but can be repeated each time you bend your head.

L'Hermittes causes vibrations/buzzing or electrical shocks...depends on the person.
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Yeah, you are right. More shock than vibrations. Guess had it so long just bot used to it.
          Ann
          Dx 2000, Tysabri

Comment

Working...
          X