Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parachand ute

Hi All.
    Just when I thought things could not get any worse. I've now got a back problem. Three times I've had a GP out, each time, they say it's a back Spasm. Hpw can they tell when no-one has examined me? I've been referred to Physio, but how long is a piece of string? I've nowe been given Tramadol which sends me into oblivion! I have to take it until my appt comes. I always thought as does everyone else, think our GPs give us a diagnoses, not Physio.
    I have quite a high pain barrtier, just as well, this is my 13 day, before long, I'll get a hump on my back, as I can not stand straight. Well, tis could be the first time someone has sued there GP. Will keep you posted, if and when I receive my appt.

Paula.

Hi Paula, sorry to hear about the back spasms, had those several years ago and know how painful they can be. Hope this clears up soon. Take good care of your self. Dale
    Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Try stretching your legs or having someone stretch them. This is one of the biggest causes of back pain in MS, leg tightness. If you need to, see a physical therapist and have them stretch you. Also have them evaluate you.

Best of luck
      Lisa
      Moderation Team
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

Working...
      X