Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy Head and Numb Lips

Good Morning All,

I just woke up with an extreme headache. My lips are numb and they feel burning. the burning is on and off but the numbness stays. and I'm also having major pain in my neck.

I feel like my head is too heavy for my neck and it difficult to keep my head up. It's like my head was filled with cement.

When I let it fall forward, I'm getting other regular symptoms like shaking hand and shocks.

The heaviness in my head is what's most worrying me at the moment.

Is there anything I can do for this?
    When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

I just want to add that I've been dizzy since last night, even if I don't move my head.

I'll add here that I still don't have a Neuro appt although I'm on a triage list.

Comment

Oh Carole I'm so sorry! Think the only thing you can do is go to the emergency room. If you haven't been treated with steroids before, now might be the time to look into it.

Comment

Is there anything I can do for this?
        Without a diagnosis, it would be difficult to offer suggestions. Please contact your Doctor.
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by MSer102 View Post
          Oh Carole I'm so sorry! Think the only thing you can do is go to the emergency room. If you haven't been treated with steroids before, now might be the time to look into it.
          I agree and think NOW is the time to use the ER to "advance your triage" this certainly is a big and scarey issue. You need to have this looked into.

((CaroleL))
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Thank you,

I'm waiting for a call-back from doctors secretary. She was busy on a long-distance call with someone helping her with her computer.

Just my luck! She's got 5 minutes then I'm calling back.

This sucks! I wish I could go to ER and tell them to fix me, or give me my old life back!

Sorry for ranting but I'm so frustrated right now.

Comment

I just got a call-back from doctors office and was told to go to emergency. Again!

BBL!

Comment

Working...
              X