Ok now my kids decided to share!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok now my kids decided to share!

I have to go out of town for work tomorrow overnight! Guess what my kids decided to share this stupid fever sore body, I refuse to say flu bug with me!

I am not getting sick, I am not getting sick!!! I REFUSE TO GET SICK!!!!!!

Ahhh Lisa, that's no fun! Rest all you can and take your vitamins, hopefully whatever you got wont last long. Hugs!
    When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

How generous they were to share that with you! I hope you can get a bit of rest and lots of fluids and feel a bit better before you leave! I know how much it sucks to be sick and not be in your own bed. Get some vitamin c into you, hope it passes quickly.
      Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Well I made it on my trip, but when I got home it hit hard! I have been in bed since Friday night... Fever, bodyaches and cough! I hope none of my ms world friends get this nasty bug! It is the worse theing I have ever had.

Comment

Lisa,

Hope you get on "recovery road" soon! Drink LOTS of non-caffinated fluids (no alcohol either). I agree with "taking vitamins". Especially B & C.
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Get lots of rest Lisa, I hope you feel better soon!
            When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
            X