Good Memory Games??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Memory Games??

I'm looking for some good memory games I can download onto my Kindle Fire to help me with my terrible MS memory!!! Any good ones out there anyone can recommend to me!! Let me know. I need to work on my memory. It is getting worse and worse all the time!!!

we have many games here in our arcade or you can Google brain games
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I've also heard people talk about Lumosity brain games.
      Google lumosity.
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thank you so much! I have never come to this site to play games so I never thought about that! Nice! And I will definitely google Lumosity Brain Games also! Thank you both! Anyone else have ideas for when I can't be online, let me know for my Kindle. Then while I'm sitting in a waiting room somewhere I'll have something downloaded! Thanks again for all your input!

Comment

Hunterd,

I just saw your signature. That is so true, and inspiring. Thank you!

I haven't figured out how to use the quote button, sorry!
          When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

I downloaded a free app - I think it's called Brain Games but obviously I can't remember for sure and don't have my kindle on me.

Comment

Does anyone else have this problem?

I love doing brain games however when I do things like that after even a short period of time my mind gets overworked and it wears me down. And then I get confused even more and it makes me feel tired. Same thing when I'm working on projects for periods of times. Does anyone else have this?

Comment

HETA78! THAT WAS AWESOME! Laughing~ Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

There is one of the old games called simon says, it gets quite hard as it gets faster and harder to follow. There is scrabble. There is solitaire. There is match card games. There are word search games. There are math games. I just put cognitive games into the application store on my iPad and many came up. I am sure it is the same for the kindle. I have luminosity on there too. But the others were free and are hard enough.
                  Check it out.

Lisa
                  Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
                  SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
                  Tysabri

Comment

Sudoku works for me. Good cognitive provoker.

Tom
                    "Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
                    - Voltaire

Comment

New York Times crossword puzzles (an addiction inherited from my dad).
                      1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
                      NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

Good memory game - TV Memory

Originally posted by rickalex2 View Post
                        I'm looking for some good memory games I can download onto my Kindle Fire to help me with my terrible MS memory!!! Any good ones out there anyone can recommend to me!! Let me know. I need to work on my memory. It is getting worse and worse all the time!!!
                        There is a good memory game called TV Memory on google play. It is easy at first but gets harder. You have to memory symbols, shapes and colours.

Comment

I love to play Words With Friends ... it is like Scrabble ... a word game and it helps keep the mind sharp!
                          MS - diagnosed 2/05/2013

Comment

AG Math...

Amazon app store free app of the day! Give it a try. You'll like it and so will the kids and best of all, it is FREE today!

Comment

There's games on this forum? Where??
                              Karen

Comment

Working...
                              X