Is this a new symptom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a new symptom?

Hello - it has been a while since I've been here. I was diagnosed 5 years ago and have been relapse-free for the past year. Yesterday I noticed a new sensation in my feet. I have experience numbness, etc... this is different.

It feels like my toes are curled up, but there not. Like I'm wearings shoes or socks that are too small. Strange???? Has this happened to anyone else?
    Thank you all for your help!

Since you have been relapse free for a year and this a change it definately could be a new symptom I would give your neuro a call and let them know whats going on. Best wishes Dale
    Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

I get odd things like that. I felt like there was a wad of paper in the middle of the bottom of my shoe. I knew there wasn't but took my shoe off to check. Nothing there. Put my shoe back on, the wad of paper was back. So strange....Or I feel like there is a wire around my big toe, especially when I move it a lot. Weird stuff....

Comment

I've had it feel like I had something in between my toes that lasted for a few days. I was constantly checking to see if I had something in there, but there was nothing! It drove me crazy! At the time MS wasn't even a thought so I had no idea what was going on.

Comment

Working...
        X