womenshealth.gov?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

womenshealth.gov?

I know that some of you have chest pain issues like I do. There is a television commercial from womenshealth.gov/heart attack that lists all the possible signs of heart attacks in women. Every time we see this ad my husband says "you have all those symptoms". And I have to agree with him.

I've had all the usual (and detailed) heart tests over the last few years. Seems to be ok. But these symptoms worry me. I know that many of them are MS type symptoms and probably ALL of them are MS related.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this commercial and scratched their heads over it. I have a few other conditions like Graves Disease and bulging discs, IBS... things like that. Any of of them can cause weird problems that can mimic heart issues. Maybe someone here has these problems too. I'd like to hear from you. Need a little reasurance. Thanks
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

You are right. Any of those symptoms could also be attributed to MS, and I have had them all at one time or another. I think that as MS patients, we need to keep a very close eye on any and all symptoms. If I were to experience any type of upper body pain in conjunction with dizziness, I would either call my doctor, or head to the ER just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Working...
    X