SEIZURES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEIZURES

jUST WONDERING IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS HAD ANY SEIZURES WITH MS?

TX

Originally posted by jdmassey45 View Post
    jUST WONDERING IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS HAD ANY SEIZURES WITH MS?

TX
    I have had seizures with my MS. Treated with:
    Trileptal
    Tegretol
    Topamax
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

I have them as well keppra is what I've been on to keep them in check...

Comment

Seizures are what started me down this MS road. 2000 mg Keppra for me.

Comment

Thank you so much for your quick replys. I have MS and my daughter has been having seizures for the last 4 weeks now and they do not know what is causing them. She had an MRI done and there was one lesion showing up on her brain. So far the doctor says atypical seizures and I am praying it is not MS. The medicine is not stopping them as of yet. She is on keppra 2000.

HUGS

Comment

I have what my neurologist says is an epileptic focus. This means I get very occasionally a visual aura which I can only stop with steroids. I have had none since being on Keppra 750 mg twice daily. The neurologist very kindly called it an epileptic focus so that I would not have a problem with driving. I do not lose consciousness during these attacks and I'm fully aware so I simply would stop driving if I was on the road. It was very scary when it first happened and as no one recognised the problem and the seizure continued in my brain for several days it led to an encephalitis and me being in hospital for three weeks!

Comment

I have had several seizures. I take tegratol.

Comment

seizures

Saw your message about seizures I too suffer from seizures. If you see this message drop me a line.
                Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
                Mark Twain

Comment

Throwing my name in the list. About a year and a half ago I started having episodes that my neurologist is describing as simple / complex partial seizures. He said they're probably not related to MS though.

As of yet they aren't life-affecting, I can keep on doing what I'm doing through them (driving, talking, working, etc...).

Comment

Working...
                  X