MS and Trying to Concieve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS and Trying to Concieve

My husband and i have been TTC since July. (i have been off MS meds since june per doctors orders!)i got off my BC in june too.. doesnt help my cycle is messed up.the 1st one was 53 days and the second one was 38..so i hope its getting back to regular now..
    We have not concieved yet and im starting to get frusterated. My husband thinks im making too big of a deal about all this (trying to get Ovulation test strips and going to my OBGYN to get the blood work ect done)

I am taking a huge risk on being of my medication to have a baby, and i feel like my doc is only going to give me 6-12months of being off my meds.

My husband and dad get so mad at be about wanting to have a baby and think that is all i think about.

Im just trying to be proactive and figure out if there is a problem, then to either fix it, or get back o my meds.

He wont let me take the Ovulation strips since its now a "science experiement".
    So now we are just trying to be intimate every day...

Im beyond frusterated since everyone is not understanding what im going through and is yelling at me for thinking im asking for too much!

Sorry just needed to vent...Hoping i have a cute announcement to make on xmas

Good luck.

I have no advice to offer, but I'm not sure why it is anyone's business other than your husbands.
    This shouldn't be a family discussion.

Comment

Hi meghanne927,

I am not sure why you started a new thread when you have already recieved some responses to the same topic you started yeaterday

http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=123661
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

i must not have been paying attention to "this will post within 24 hours" so im sorry for the double posting!

Comment

Working...
        X