To the thin people on Copaxone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the thin people on Copaxone

Do you guys have extra pain with your shots? I lost a bunch of weight due to Graves Disease and I've noticed that my shots hurt more, leave bigger knots and the pain lasts longer. My shot from 4 days ago is still swollen and painful. This was a manual shot.

I have taken vacations from the shots many times. My neuro knows about this. I am considering stopping completely.

Any suggestions?
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Im not thin but have very little fat on my legs.

My legs hurt for days and are red.

My stomach area will get red and swollen but goes away in a day and just leaves a hard spot

Comment

I had such bad site reactions that the neuro took me off of Copaxone.

I tried manual and "automatic" and had the same problems with both - particularly in the arms and legs. Nurse came back and did re-training to be sure we were doing everything correctly - we were.

I had bruises and sore spots on my legs so bad that I would limp for days, then it was time to do the other leg and I ended up limping all of the time. (I do have to say my legs aren't skinny though).

Comment

Hey-
        Shots hurt like **** any place I dont have enough fat. Which is everywhere. I asked my betanurse about it, and she just told me to do cold packs and make sure to massage the area I poke.
        I've gone rogue- I have not stuck myself in about a month, and I still have a few red patches on my legs that haven't gone away.
        My sister in law is the same way- she's on copaxone. She can't really shoot her legs at all.

Sorry I'm no help, but good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X