No announcement yet.

Contacts/glasses/vision problem again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I weat contact lenses now. I feel that I see better with them due to I feel that it gives me peripheral vision. With the glasses you have to turn and look to what you are looking at. I did not start wearing glasses until after MS. I see an opthamologist but not a neuro opthomologist. I wore the glasses for four years and just started wearing the contact lenses a few months ago. I love the contact lenses and like I said I feel that I see better in contact lenses than the glasses.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. My eye doc increased my contacts to 4.50 and 4.75... before it was 4.25 and 4.75 and the power for reading is +2

Problem is, my vision close is blurry still. You know or (may not) if you been crying whilst wearing contacts, an hour later your vision is funky? That's how my vision feels.

I believe with the progressive I can see better but never tested them outside. I am starting to panic a little over this.

Just seems I wear thee contacts for a week and my vision goes bad again.
      Suspected MS 1985. dx 1994 still RRMS EDSS 1.0

Comment

No O.N. here either, but DO have strange vision problems. A Neuro-Optho could not help me. I am going back to regular optometrist.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Working...
        X