Major vision problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major vision problem

I don't know if this is MS or something else. (I have experienced it before). Things in my view are bunched together. (someone else is driving at this time -) But with both of my eyes open I can't tell which lane cars are in. Both lanes appear smashed together making two lanes more like 1 -1/2 lanes. But with only one eye open everything looks as it should. What do you think that is?

Hey Emily,

sounds like some sort of double vision, actually the reverse of souble vision id there is such a thing, especially since you can close one eye and things get normal.

See your eye doctor and get an exam...or if it gets worse before you can see your eye doc, you might want to call your neuro and let them know. My sister who doesn't have MS gets optical migraines, and she has really weird vision symptoms with them, but no pain.

either way, you need to get it checked out by one of your docs.

Comment

I have the same problem. I would describe it exactly like you have. This started with an exacerbation I had that started in June and lasted through Aug. I was paralyzed on right side and that when my vision on the right side started being weird. My paralysis has improved and I am walking but weak now but the vision is no better. I have had optic neuritis in both eyes in the past. Swelling on the optic nerve. You should definately see your eye Dr. Steroids may help although I took a full round of steroids this time with no improvement. I'm really scqred I'm stuck with this problem. I hope you have better recovery than I have had. Every person is different so good luck to you.

Comment

Working...
      X