body heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

body heat

Does anyone experience extreme inner body heat and is there some magic way to deal with this problem

i change the room temp

I have a lower than normal body temp. Although sometimes I would swear I had a fever because I felt hot. My BF swears I can change the room temperature by walking into the room. Apparently I radiate heat. If he is cold he sits near me.

Comment

It's hard to reply without more specifics, but it could be a fever or a hot flash (which can be hormonal or a medication side effect or other things).

Given your two posts about body temperature it seems you're worried about this and monitoring it closely, so I'd probably call your doctor's office. If nothing else, they might be able to give you some peace of mind!

Comment

I also run a below normal body temp, 95.8* and yes, there are many times when I am burning up on the inside and freezing on the outside. Its not a fever, that is usually normal. What I have found to work better and faster than anything is a chocolate shake or ice cream! Of course any flavor will work, I just like chocolate. I've tried ice water or an ice cold soda but I think that with the ice cream it stays cold longer as it goes through. Its not 'scientific' but who cares as long as it works!
        "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Dx 2004, Copx, Rebif, Ty Beta- I'm done!!

Comment

Working...
        X