Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question re: Calcium

Hi,

Im currently doing research regarding calcium/medicine for Osteoporosis. Does anyone take EZorb or any type of medicine for Osteoporsis?

No, but I do take Vit D with added calcium. Not getting as much sun and exercise as I used to.

Comment

Tried all those osteo drugs but gave me bad stomach problems. Dr said take two calcium citrate pills a day spaced out about 6 to 10 hours. If taken together you just pee the extra out. As I sat there in my power wheelchair - and being 65 - I asked how can I get my bone density better. She looked at me, said exercise, and we both laughed.

Comment

calcium

I take calcium citrate with added magnesium and also vitamin d3. I would definitely speak with your doctor about taking calcium as they are doing research as of lately about calcium capsules releasing into your bloodstream too quickly and causing heart attacks. Not trying to scare anybody...I just happened to read an article about it recently and stopped taking mine for awhile, but my Dr. advised me to continue taking mine since I am young and they have had to give me so many doses of steroids which causes bone issues.
        RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

Working...
        X