This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to know more about AR and MS

This is not political. It has nothing to do with if Mitt is Prez or not.

Since Ann Romney has MS and looks so good and appears to have energy to campaign, I wish she would share her secret.

I wonder if the dressage she speaks of stemmed from a love of horses or just how that developed? I am not a fan of horses, just wondering how that particular interest helped her.

Is it just getting involved in something that gives you pleasure, excercise or just what?

For me, the energy situation (very low) keeps me from doing a lot of things.

I'd also like to know if she uses a DMD? I am on Copaxone, (2 yrs +) and I'm beginning to experience problems with skin hardening at injection sites. Wonder what she does?

I'm interested as she seems to have come a long way since her dx. I think it would be nice if she'd have an MS World seminar or find someway to give more in depth replies to questions from the media.

I realize she want's to preserve some privacy. Wish though there was a way to get a few answers.

I know one person's MS is not the same as anothers, but I'm speaking in a broader context, just to know it is possible to make a workable plan.

Diane
    You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

Personally I think a lot of it is just the luck of the draw when it comes to MS prognosis.

In her case she also happens to be very beautiful and have a fair amount of money which never hurts although it sure didn't seem to help Annette Funicello or Richard Pryor.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Diane,
      I think there is a lot to be said for 'wanting for nothing'. Mr. R's income tax form stated that he banked $20 million, last year . Not bad. And did it occur to you that they share 5 luxurious homes in various places , here and abroad ? The Mrs.R has more comfort than you can dream of.
      Maybe her horsing around is helping her symptoms.
      Maybe she eats well. Maybe she prays deeply. Maybe she avoids stressful situations. We don't know and she isn't saying much. I wish her well ( but that doesn't mean in the executive mansion ). I wish you well. Good luck.

Comment

I think her "secret" is just good luck.

Sure, she may have access to more expensive/unusual treatment options, but no one can say whether they have actually helped her more than doing nothing at all.

Another important point is that AR does not appear in public when she is too fatigued or experiencing visible sx. So we can only guess how often or how badly she is actually suffering...
        1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
        NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

Not into class envy...

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
          Diane,
          I think there is a lot to be said for 'wanting for nothing'. Mr. R's income tax form stated that he banked $20 million, last year . Not bad. And did it occur to you that they share 5 luxurious homes in various places , here and abroad ? The Mrs.R has more comfort than you can dream of.
          Maybe her horsing around is helping her symptoms.
          Maybe she eats well. Maybe she prays deeply. Maybe she avoids stressful situations. We don't know and she isn't saying much. I wish her well ( but that doesn't mean in the executive mansion ). I wish you well. Good luck.
          I don't worry about what she has....money can't buy happiness and frankly there is nothing wrong with working hard and enjoying success.

She has had breast cancer AND ms. No walk in the park. Rich or poor....we can all suffer from illness and maybe if you are rich it's a bit easier, but AR doesn't strike me as a slacker.
          You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

Comment

True enough...

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
            Personally I think a lot of it is just the luck of the draw when it comes to MS prognosis.

In her case she also happens to be very beautiful and have a fair amount of money which never hurts although it sure didn't seem to help Annette Funicello or Richard Pryor.
            While I'm sure money can help with lifestyle, it can't make MS go away.

My post just was to say I'd like to hear more about her plan.

Comment

see my announcement for reasons why i closed this
              hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
              volunteer
              MS World
              hunterd@msworld.org
              PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
              X