Anyone have this happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have this happen?

Lately I've been getting a fuzzy, tingling on the right half of my head. It happens a couple times a day. Just had my MRI and there were no new lesions.

Allison

Originally posted by Allieh59 View Post
    Lately I've been getting a fuzzy, tingling on the right half of my head. It happens a couple times a day. Just had my MRI and there were no new lesions.
    Your trigeminal nerve runs across your face, forehead, and much of the scalp. It is responsible for lots of tingling that goes on there. Lesions on the trigeminal nerve can be small and hard to see on MRI.

I have this on both sides. Sometimes it is in my face, sometimes forehead on one side or the other, sometimes my scalp, or even around my ear. Weird, but look up where the trigeminal nerve runs and see if that is where your tingling is felt.

Could be a lesion forming, or just a small one.

Sorry you are feeling this too.
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Thank you for your response. I had facial pain years ago on the same side as my tingling on my head. So what you have told me makes sense. At least the tingling on my head isn't painful like the face was. I was popping ibuprofen left and right. Thanks again.

Allison

Comment

Working...
      X