New symptoms Uncontrollable Jumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New symptoms Uncontrollable Jumping

Hello I am curious. I have had MS for 17 years and today I went to get my hair done and I kept jumping . It seemed like when your cold and you get chills, only I wasn't cold and I didn't have chills. I did this about 20 or so times. My hair dresser asked me several times was I alright and I played it off and made up something. Honestly I have no clue what was happening to me. Has anyone had this happen?
    Enjoy the Sun each day that it Shines!

I had one episode a couple years ago that was FUNNY!

My left hand & arm put on a great silent song and dance show. All I could do was sit there and watch/enjoy the show. Well I did one thing, I got my wife's attention so she could enjoy it as well. Lucky I was just sitting in my la-z-boy and not trying to actually do something. It only lasted a couple minutes.

Also a few years ago, I my leg muscles would wave me to sleep when I went to bed. It was strangely relaxing, like floating on a water bed or such. It lasted about a week, in a way I got used to it and missed it after that one quit.

MS Multiply Strange.

Gomer Sir Falls-a-lot

Comment

Wow, sounds like that could have been hard (not to mention dangerous) during a hair cut. But I'm not sure what you mean by jumping...do you mean jerking like a limb flying off in a direction.

You mention chills, so was it an all over body hard shiver?

Obviously you were seated, so you don't mean literal jumping, can you describe the action with a little more detail?

Comment

Working...
      X