A Huie in my ears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Huie in my ears?

I dont post often.. But for the last 2 weeks.. It feels like I have a Huie in my ear... I think its the spasms from my neck.. It is one sided to left. goes straight up into the ear canal.

I have been on my Tizanadine, to help with the spasticity ..

I'm not sure what question I want to ask.... Im dreaming like I am in a war zone! Or when I used to walk the desert in Death Valley when they had "missile testing" and other type of senarios... always flying jets and Helicopters...

well.. ... just want the "womp womp womp womp" to stop just for a bit.. its been constant for the last 2 days..

I have been alternating heat an icing ... breathing.. staying calm... creams.. massage.. its just locked up tight..

any other Ideas for relaxation/make the muscles stop spasming...?

Omz...

Your description sounds like your sound may be or is related your pulse.

I think you NEED to see a DOC ASAP, if just to rule out a blood pipe (artery or vein) issue, which could be serious! It of course could be minor, but at least you could take comfort anything serious has been ruled out.

Your sound does not sound like ringing in ears. (which I have)

Gomer Sir Falls-a-lot

Comment

blood Pressure?

Hi I agree with gomer. I get that same thing, but once it was a blood pressure problem from another med. and I waited til I ended up in the I.C.U. Hopefully its just the MonSter goofing with you but I really think you should find out, plus some times the regular docs have a quick fix that the nueros never think of.
      Tortis

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Blood pressure is perfect..

It's spasms in the neck and side of my head.. been trying some pressure / trigger point massage. Seems to help a bit.

Omzone

Comment

Working...
        X