For those dealing with fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mynamegoeshere1 View Post
    I think my jury has arrived at a verdict. For some reason, my body reacts to things strangely. Medications, vitamins, you name it. I think this supplement is one of them. I have been a walking Zombie since I started taking them around the 7th and I just don't know if I can do them anymore!
    I'm sorry they didn't work for you. That does happen every now and then, for whatever reason. Hugs!
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Totally not your fault Shasi. I am totally willing to try anything to see what will finally work My body is a strange creature! I appreciated the suggestion for something new to try.
      RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

I tried these for awhile and they didn't really help. I still take supplements and I also take an anti-fatigue prescription but these really didn't help me. They are not cheap either but it doesn't hurt to give them a try to see if they help. I took them for a year and when I stopped I didn't see a difference so I know that they weren't helping me.
        Take care, Wiz
        RRMS Restarted Copaxone 12/09

Comment

Working...
        X