• Show
Clear All

You are right!

I didn't mean to offend you!

Sara

Comment

Originally posted by Sara Angela View Post
      @Mynamegoeshere,

I don't believe God gives us MS! He loves us! Would you give your child MS to teach them a lesson? I don't think so! How much more does He loves us!

Sara
      I am not posting this for any religious purposes! Whether it something that gave me MS (bad diet, atmosphere, low vitamins, etc.) or someone, in the 7 years I've had MS:

1) I got to spend the last 5 years of my Mum's life being with her as Alzheimer's took over before she passed away... if I didn't have MS I would have been working.

2). I got to spend time with my kids before they started moving out on their own... Because I always worked I didn't get that time when they were younger.

3). I got to know my 3 step sons better as during this time, they left their mother to move with their dad and I.

4). I wouldn't know the joy of owning a dog. I wouldn't have gotten my first dog just to leave alone in the house while we were at work.

The list goes on and on for me but I'll stop. As rotten as this horrible disease is, I have the ability to not look at it as a punishment but sometimes a blessing.

Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Jen

Jen,

What a wonderful outlook you have. Those are all things and time that you cannot get back and you will never regret. It really made me ponder on some of the things that I have been blessed to do that I would not be doing if I was working. Thank you so much for shedding some positive light on what can be such a horrible situation.

Amber
        RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

Working...
        X