Thought the flare was over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought the flare was over

I really thought this flare was over. I felt good yesterday, well, okay, but that was an improvement. I still had some tremors, but attributed that to overexertion Friday. Then about 2:30 am, I got up and the dizziness came back. Since then, my skin pain has come full on, and the tremors are back. And it's exhausting just to go through the normal process of eating a full meal.

I really hate MS.
    Diagnosis: May, 2008
    Avonex, Copaxone, Tysabri starting 8/17/11

That's awful, I despise when you're worse off the day after the good day but if that's what takes to have a good day, so be it... but not when having, or even suspecting a flare, as you are, then it's just flat out unfair. If those sx don't go away, or get worse, you might want to see somebody. I hope you have more good days very soon.
    Jen
    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

I'm sorry! Hope you feel better soon!

Sara

Comment

My neuro and I disagree

My neuro's office called back today. Evidently she thinks every single one of my symptoms - the spasticity, the dizziness, the skin pain, the weakness, the numb hands, every single one of them are side effects from my other medications. Really? All of them? At once?

This isn't the first time she's blamed my other medications for problems, and she maintains that I'm overmedicated.

I've never had problems with my other medications. Most of them I've been on since before my MS diagnosis, so I know if I'm having a problem with it. And for her theory to be correct, I would have to be having trouble with MULTIPLE medications, plus, it doesn't play out with some of them. For example, the skin pain, I can only find one medication with that side effect, and it always precedes a rash. Plus, it wouldn't follow (at least to me) that the pain is the same areas where I get my MS induced skin pain.
        Diagnosis: May, 2008
        Avonex, Copaxone, Tysabri starting 8/17/11

Comment

Working...
        X