Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Hug

Hi,
    I am new here and was wondering if anyone can share their experiences with MS Hug?
    Linda

Ms Hug

Hi Linda and welcome to Msworld. I usually feel pressure on my sternum or spasms on my rib cage. Sometimes I will have it on my left side then it will move to my right side. It hasn't gotten severe though. Have you had a hug? I did and EKG and it came out normal.

Comment

I have had the 'hug' for about 6 years. It is in my hips and sides, mainly. It is a bothersome ache, but it's only that and no more.

Comment

I have had pain under both side of my rib cage. Recently I have had pain on my left side and then it moves to my right side. But it doesn't feel like someone is hugging me. It hurts!

Comment

I have been waking from my sleep with crushing pain in the middle of my back and it wraps arround to my ribs. It's in an odd place. I don't have a diagnosis for MS because I've never even asked my dr about it. I see him this Friday to ask. Sadly the more I learn about MS the more it looks possible I have it, not just possible but probable!
          Live for nothing or die for something - Rambo

Comment

Mine feels like my bra is too tight, but I have had it become so tight that deep breaths were painful.

Currently, in addition to the band around my torso, I have what feels like a snug BP cuff on my upper arm so "hugs" can be located on any part of your body!
            DX 10/2008
            Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
            Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
            Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

Comment

Working...
            X