NEW THINGS COMING SOON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW THINGS COMING SOON

We have exciting news! As you may have seen, MSWorld will be making some updates to the Message Boards, as well as the whole site! Don't worry, the same support will still be here!

Along with these much needed updates, the Message Board Forum's will be changed up a bit! A little bit more organization, so there is a place for every post!

We see that members just aren't sure where to post their question/comment, so MSWorld Staff has come together and came up with a plan to make the Message Boards easier to navigate through!

We appreciate your continued dedication to MSWorld and we strive to uphold MSWorld's founding mission, "Patients Helping Patients"!
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Are some of these board changes happening as we speak? I know I made a few comments to others posts earlier today- especially one to kittysmith that still dosen't show? It says she has 0 replies and I KNOW that can't possibly be, not when her dad recently died- the people here are far too kindly to let that pass without comment!

Comment

Bumping this up for all to see!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Another bump!

Comment

Be informed!!!

Comment

Yes, my dear Seasha, my breath is suitably bated.

Comment

Changes.

Whenever you try to improve something there will be bumps in the road.

Just before I retired from being a Psych RN in a Level I Trauma Center in a big city we had been working in tight, trying and difficult conditions. We were changing over from paperwork to computers and were moving to a new building with all the latest toys to help us to do our job better for our patients.

After the first year is was all still a total nightmare. By the second year we were a smooth working machine giving the very best we had to offer our patients. It took time and patience to learn the new system.

So as this loving and supporive system and people with its ticks and bumps - please have patience as they and we are trying to make all things better for us. If there is a problem please communicate with them so it can be corrected.

I did some inappropriate jumping up and down about a minor change they had made and it was just a mere miscommunication. I, as a Psych RN, should have known better. If it had been a Psych problem I would have been better.

Even after four years post - dx and dealing with symptoms for twenty years affecting my, still very scary MS safety and support, I acted out against people who were just that, people who were attempting to do their best to help us. It was just a bump in the road to progress.

Please give them time to smooth out the road for us who need them so badly as well as we need each other.

Again, I appologize for my outburst. Thank you for what you are striving to do for us who feel so lost.

Dave Hicks,
              "Journeyman," Tampa, Florida

Comment

Working...
              X