ms and circulation booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ms and circulation booster

Hi, i am experiencing problems with my left leg not walking very well. My foot is dropping. I am considering getting a circulation booster to stimulate my leg muscles. has anyone else used a circulation booster and has it helped in anyway?

Perhaps it's my ignorance,

But what do you mean by "circulation booster"?

Comment

Do you mean an NMES unit or as some people call them, EMS units? You basically attach patches with electrodes to the muscles of your calf to exercise the muscles that might be loosing muscle mass do to nerve damage. I've been using one for almost two months, and I don't know if it's helping, but it can't be hurting. They are also very inexpensive. I use it for half an hour every day.

Comment

I not sure this is what you’re asking about, but I recommend trying it first.

To improve blood circulation I highly recommend CoQ10, my cold foot and hand has vanished thanks to it. Also for those with high blood pressure CoQ10 is great, it lowers both (systolic) and (diastolic).
        Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

It's a round thing you put your feet on. It sends signals/ little shocks up your legs which make the muscles contract.
          I don't know what is does for muscle tone, but it certainly makes it clear where the damage has been done.
          Won't hurt, anyway.

Comment

thanks everyone

thank you everyone. thank you thinkimjob. i did mean the round thing you put your feet on. because it contracts the muscles up the leg, i was thinking that at least the muscles are being used more. i think i will give it a try at our local chemist see how it feels...it's worth a try

Comment

CoQ10

Originally posted by Sir-Voor View Post
              I not sure this is what you’re asking about, but I recommend trying it first.

To improve blood circulation I highly recommend CoQ10, my cold foot and hand has vanished thanks to it. Also for those with high blood pressure CoQ10 is great, it lowers both (systolic) and (diastolic).
              Sir Voor-How much CoQ10 do you take?

Comment

Working...
              X