0485c10 no longer on forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0485c10 no longer on forum

The variety of responses from commentators has helped me tremendously for the last 2-3 years. Generally, I'm a "lurker" and not a "poster", however I feel compelled to post today. O485c10 is no longer on the board and I am sad and disappointed about that. Jazzgirl has been out of commission and I'm sad about that, too. They both have their own style and added to the flavor of this board. MS is a varied disease and it is only realistic that any opinions or comments will be varied as well. O485c10 always seemed to strive to provide a means for us to stay educated, follow new developements, understand the disease process, etc. Be well 0485c10 if you're out there. You did make a difference!
    Symptoms 8/09. Dx 1/10. Avonex 2/10 - 1/11. Copaxone 2/11 to 5/13. Tecfidera 5/13 to 2/15. Gilenya 12/15 to current.

Originally posted by fairpace View Post
    The variety of responses from commentators has helped me tremendously for the last 2-3 years. Generally, I'm a "lurker" and not a "poster", however I feel compelled to post today. O485c10 is no longer on the board and I am sad and disappointed about that. Jazzgirl has been out of commission and I'm sad about that, too. They both have their own style and added to the flavor of this board. MS is a varied disease and it is only realistic that any opinions or comments will be varied as well. O485c10 always seemed to strive to provide a means for us to stay educated, follow new developements, understand the disease process, etc. Be well 0485c10 if you're out there. You did make a difference!
    So what did I miss? I know Jazz had a seizure and was hospitalized and did rehab, but is now home, evidently just not up to posting.

Looks like 0485c10 posted last back in April...has there been a problem?

I also miss Kimba22...we had some interesting discussions (she and I both have a pump and then she had some complicated health problems, and hasn't been on for over a year.)

I guess the reality with this disease is sometimes circumstances intervene, and we're just not physically up to posting. A month or so ago, I noticed Craig hadn't been around for awhile, but then he popped in to let us know he was okay.

I've been around this forum for almost 10 years, and a lot of folks have come and gone, and it's amazing how we miss them when they move on, for whatever reason.

Comment

There are a lot of oldtimers who I enjoyed reading that aren't around anymore.

I always think the worst when someone who used to post often disappears but pray it is just that they found a different outlet for their ms musings.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

0458c10 requested that her membership be deleted, and the moderators complied.

Comment

Working...
        X