No announcement yet.

cant find any interests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great post this is. It is so wonderful to hear all of the great ideas !

I will do some research on free programs for photo-editing for you. You could also post onto Craigslist or FreeCycle to see if anyone has some photo software that they no longer use (even if it's an older version) that they would give you for free.

I took online classes to learn digital scrapbooking and I loved it. If you have old pics to scan, or lots of unorganized digital pics, digital scrapbooking is the way to go. Just your mouse and keyboard and software -- no supplies to buy, punches or special scissors needed. Just a picture or two, or three and some imagination. There are so many sites with fabulous galleries of ideas, and free downloads of elements and background papers, etc.

Then, the finished scrapbook pages could be posted to a free website and shared with family and friends, or you could pay to have them printed and framed to hang on your walls, or put into a calendar for the next year, or even printed into a book (more affordable than you might think).

If you have children, this is especially great to do because you can mark the scrapbook page with dates, names, what the event was, why it was held, and even your own thoughts/memories on the event.

I do lots of reading and jigsaw puzzles currently. When I'm not working, those are the two things I do most to relax.

I love the genealogy research idea, too, and you could even work that into some digital scrapbooking and create an ancestry "book" for your family.

Thank you again for this wonderful post. I loved hearing what everyone does !

Comment

Freeinhou, I'll take a tour with or without Mynamegoeshere!(Actually I'd enjoy spending some time with her, we recently met face-to-face.)

My email is in my profile so let's set up a day/time if you're serious.
      DX 10/2008
      Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
      Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
      Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

Comment

tour

The tour sounds fun to me also. I was supposed to do one of these last year, but the person got laid off before we set up a date . My information is in my profile also.
        RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

Working...
        X